You can sell from your website and take payments using our Ecommerce store
Features and limitations
The Ecommerce store makes it easy to setup and run your own online shop. Your customers can browse you store on a phone, tablet or computer and make purchases using the built-in checkout process.
- Sell an unlimited number of products (depending on your subscription package)*
- Take order from customers
- Take payments from credit, debit or payment cards via PayPal and Stripe
- Track inventory and receive emails when stock levels get low
- Sell products that have variations like size or colour
- Tag products for easy searching
- Categorise products for easy grouping
- Set multiple shipping methods with different prices
- Vary shipping rates based on the weight of a product
- Set a tax rate to account for VAT or similar tax
- Receive emails when a customer places an order
- Send email to customers when order status changes
- Set multiple tax rates
In later releases we may add additional features, but for now you can not:
- Sell downloads
- Sell subscriptions
- Print labels
- Integrate with third party logistics software
- Integrate with Email or CRM systems
* There is no fixed limit on the number of products you can add to your store other than that determined by available server resource. Stores with up to 1500 products have been shown to perform acceptably. Product variations can also use server resource and this may lower the total number of products. For example a product that has 5 sizes x 5 colours = 25 variations will use more resource than a single product.
Article is closed for comments.