You can add a PayPal Buy now button to sell products on your site.
The PayPal Buy Now button has been created in case you want to sell a single product on your site instead of having a whole ecommerce platform. If you wish to create a bigger store for several products perhaps you need to set a store using our ecommerce feature.
You will need to arrange your product information using columns, text blocks and the PayPal Buy Now button as it won't create a layout for you.
STEP 1. Add a PayPal button
Click on Add content (1) and drag the Paypal Buy Now (2) widget to your page.
STEP 2. Click on the widget
Click on the widget on your page to open the settings panel
STEP 3. Change the button settings
1. Add a name to your product. This name will help you know which product your user bought.
2. Set a product price.
3. You can set a shipping rate here for each product or set on your PayPal account a fixed rate depending on weight or the total.
4. This is what your PayPal button will say.
5. Align the widget.
6. Only the first time you add a PayPal widget you will be asked to type your PayPal account email
7. Only the first time you add a PayPal widget you will be asked to select your currency
8. Save your changes when you finish.
This is how your button should look like.
STEP 4. Change the button color (optional)
If you want to change the color of your button, click on the Theme tab (1) on the left and select another color swatch (2). Generally, but not as a rule, the third square of the swatch will be the color of your button.
If you don't want to change the whole swatch, just click on the cog icon (3) of your current swatch and change the color of the third box.
Use the columns widgets to create your store. Don't forget to add a text widget to type the price of your products and an image widget to show your users what you are selling.