The first time you open your blog you will need to set it up.
Open your blog
To open the blog on your site click on Blog (1) on the left and you will be able to see your blog posts. There will already be one example post in place and you can edit it by clicking on it (2).
Setup your blog details
Click on Setup (1) on the left and you will be able to modify your blog details.
2. Blog visibility allows you to show or hide your blog from your visitors
3. The Title will appear at the top of the browser when someone visits your blog
4. The Summary will appear as a description of your blog on search engine results
5. Choose how many Posts per page you would like your blog to show
6. Update your blog details whenever you want.
If you have already created your blog at Wordpress you can import it to your editor. You will only need to export the blog from Wordpress (without pages or comments) and import the resultant XML file into your editor.
This feature will import your blog entries (title, content, images) but it won't import comments, amount of visits, previous publication dates, tags or any other information.