There is no way of changing your menu layout without changing your template, but you can change the style (colours, fonts and background) of your site which could give a different look to your menu.
Here below you can learn how to change the style of your site and how to change your template.
NOTE: Changing your template will change the layout for your whole site.
- Click the Style tab to open the theme panel
- Click Browse templates to choose a new design for your site
- Click Colours to select new colors for your site . These colours are lost if you choose a different template
- Click Background to select a new background for your site . The background settings are lost if you choose a different template
- Click Fonts to select a new set of fonts for your site . The font settings are lost if you choose a different template
Selecting a new template
Preview the template
Click the preview icons (1) to see how the template will look on different devices. Click the Use Template button (2) to select the template. To exit and choose a different template click All templates (3).