Click on the Add Content tab (1) and you should be able to see the Twitter widget (2).
Select the Twitter widget and drag it to your page (1)
Click on the widget so you can see the settings tab.
1. Copy the widget so you can paste it into another page
2. Use the cross icon to move the widget across your page
3. Click on the Remove button to delete the widget from your page
When you Copy (1) a widget, the widget will be saved on the left of your site. Go to another page and drag the copied item (2) to your page.
Click on the widget to change the settings.
1. Select Search name in the drop down menu.
2. Choose if you want to search by topic or username.
3. Set the time for updates.
4. Activate or deactivate retweets.
5. Number of tweets you want to be displayed on your widget
6. Don't forget to save your changes.