Show the location of your business on a Google map. The map can be zoomed and moved so your customers can use it easily on the move.
Click on the Add Content tab (1) and you should be able to see the Map widget (2).
Select the Map widget and drag it to your page.
Click on the widget so you can see the settings tab.
1. Copy the widget so you can paste it into another page.
2. Use this icon to move the widget anywher in your page.
3. Click on the Remove button to delete the widget from your page.
When you Copy (1) a widget, the widget will be saved on the left of your site. Go to another page and drag the copied item (2) to your page.
Click on the widget to change the settings of your widget.
1. Change the address in the map
2. Zoom in or out
3. Check this if you want to show zoom controls.
4. Change the height of your widget
5. Don't forget to save your changes when you are done