Add text to your page
Click on the Add Content tab (1) and drag a Normal text block (2) or a Heading to your page (2).
The fonts settings
1. Click the Theme button and then on Fonts.
2. Select the type of font you want to edit.
Copy your text
Select your text block and click on the Copy (1) button. The copied text will appear on the left (2) and you should be able to drag it to any page of your site.
Edit your text
Select your text block.
1. Click here to see the html code of your text block
2. Change the style of your text block. You can select 'Normal Text', 'Quote', 'Code' and different kind of headings.
3. Increase or dicrease the size of your text
4. These are the alignment buttons
5. Make your text bold, italic or strikethrough
6. You change your text into bullets or a numbered list
7. Add a link to your text
8. Add an image
9. You can change here the colour of your text and a colored background
10. You can choose if you want your whole text (100%) to appear in your site or only a few lines choosing another percentage.
11. Don't forget to save your changes when you finish.