Click on Theme (1) and then click the Colours button (2).
Click on a colour swatch (3) to select it. Colour swatch selection applies across the whole site, not just the current page or item.
To edit the colours in a swatch, click the settings button (4) and then select the colour you want to edit (5).
Use the colour picker (6) or type in a hex value (7) to set a colour.
Colour swatch changes are lost if you select a new colour swatch or a new template.
Click on the settings icon (2) to create your own swatch colour or select one of the different options (2).
Once you have clicked on the settings icon, click on the colour you want to change (1) and select any other you like (2).
Each color in a color swatch will change something specific in your site.
1. The first color will change your background color
2. The second will change the navigation menu background color
3. This will change the background color applied to your buttons
4. The fourth color changes the Headings and large texts
5. The fifth is the color applied to normal text