Use the 'Mobile Site Editor' to build a site specifically for smartphones and your customers will be able to do business with you wherever they are.
The Mobile Editor is not a ‘mobile optimiser’ - it is designed from the ground-up to create and edit websites for Smartphones.
Click the Mobile site (1) button
1. Click the Preview button to show a full screen view of the phone
2. Use the phone frame menu to select the kind of phone to display
3. Use the undo / redo buttons to modify recent actions
4. Click the Manage button to change site wide settings such as SEO
5. Click on the Publish mobile site button to publish your site
6. Click on Log out to log out from your editor.
1. Add a new page to your mobile site or clone a page you already have
2. Drag blocks of text to your site
3. Use the color swatches to change the color of your buttons, text, tabs, etc
4. You can see here your images and drag them to your site
5. Select a widget for your mobile site
6. Import pages from your website editor
1. Add a new page or clone a current page.
2. Add a new folder
3. Change settings in the page
Drag one of the styles (1) onto your site to change any text.
Click on Text and fonts (2) to edit each style.
1. Click on colors to change the swarch.
2. Click on Background to set the background of your site. You could choose a soid colour, gradient or an image.
1. With Add images you could drag and drop images from your desktop or choose files.
2. Click on search to find a image you have already added.
Click on Widgets to see all the widges available for your site. Just drag and drop any of them onto your site.
Clic on import to import any pages you want from your website to the mobile site.
1. Choose from which site you would like to import a page.
2. Once you have selected the site, choose the page to import
3. Select where this page should go
4. Select the specific elements you want to import from this page
5. Select or deselect items you want or not to import.