In this tutorial you will see how to create a password protected page on your site.
STEP 1. Create a folder
Click on the ADD (1) button and then click on CREATE FOLDER (2)
1. Select a name for your folder (this name won't appear in the navigation menu)
2. Set a password for the pages inside the folder
3. Make sure the box is ticked
4. Click on CREATE A FOLDER
The folder will look like this one on the site navigation panel
STEP 2. Add a page to your folder
1. Click on the ADD button
2. Click on CREATE PAGE
1. Set a name for your new page
2. Select the folder you just created in the drop down menu
3. Click on CREATE PAGE
The new page should look like this inside of the folder
STEP 3. Create a sub-navigation menu
1. Go to a page outside of your folder
2. Drag a new Navigation Menu to your page
3. Click on the settings icon for the Navigation Menu
In the settings panel, select your folder in the drop down menu
STEP 4. Test your password protected page
The sub-navigation menu will show the page inside your folder. In order to test this, we will need to PUBLISH the site.
After publishing your site, click on the LOGOUT button
On your published site, click on the password protected page in your sub-navigation menu
In order to continue, the page will ask you for your password. Submit your password (1) and click on the LOGIN (2) button.
You should be able to see now the password protected page you just created.