How to set up a domain name registered with GoDaddy
We do not require an IP address setting. If you attempt to maintain an IP address setting your domain will not work.
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account
2. Click on the My Account button
3. Click on the green Launch button in the Domains tab
Go to the domain manager
Click the domains tab (1) and then select a domain (2)
Look for the link to launch your DNS Manager
1. Look for any 'A (host)' records
2. Make a note of the 'Points To' settings
3. Delete them. Yes! Delete those A records. If you don't delete them this won't work.
4. Click the Add Record button
For www domains: set the Alias Name (1) to www
Set the Points to Host Name field (2) to: lbbklive.basekit.com
Click the OK button (3)
Login to your account
From your editor, click on Home on the top left.
In your account click on the Domains button
1. Enter the domain name you want to map (including the 'www.')
2. Click on the Test domain mapping button to check if the DNS setup you did in GoDaddy is correct
3. If the result is correct, click on the Map domain button
The global DNS system can take 4-8 hours to update all DNS records around the world. You may find it starts working within less than an hour but please give it at least 4 hours before contacting support. This has nothing to do with us.