v8.3.0 Release notes
- We have fixed an issue in BK8 with PayPal blocking commerce store payments when they have the wrong combination of address details.
- We now limit the number of commerce product variables that can be created to 30. Stores set up before this update won’t have this limit.
- We have fixed an issue in BK8 where it wasn’t possible to access recent images in commerce/Blog
- We have fixed an issue with the V7 editor where IE causes an untitled, additional page to appear when adding pages
- We have fixed an issue in Safari / IE11 where there was an error preventing some customers moving from V7 to BK8
- We have fixed an issue in BK8 where PayPal commerce orders would fail when the shipping address included certain countries
- We have fixed an issue in BK8 where image compression wasn’t working in some cases
- We have fixed an issue in BK8 where resetting a site would cause some text widgets to clone themselves when moved around the site
- We have fixed an issue in BK8 where the blog preview button was missing when composing a blog post
- We have fixed an issue where it was possible to skip onboarding