Displaying products in your store and featuring them on your site
1. Click Store
Launching your store
It can take time to setup a store and get everything ready for launch. Your store will stay hidden until you click the Publish store button.
2. If you have not yet setup your store, follow the setup instructions
3. Add the products you want to sell in your store
4. After you have published your store for the first time, publish your site.
Adding more products
Once you have published your site, your store will automatically update so you don't have to republish your site every time you add a new product or make a change to an existing one.
If a product does not show up in your published site, check the Visibility setting on the product page
It is possible to show a specific collection of products on your site using Featured Products. This uses tags to display only the items with the chosen tag e.g. 'new', 'sale', 'seasonal' etc.
1. Add tags to the products you want to group together
2. Click Site editor
3. Click Add content
4. Scroll or search for Featured products
5. Drag the Featured products content to where you would like it on the page
6. Click on the Featured products item to open the settings panel
7. In the settings panel, click on the Product tag dropdown and select the tag you want to display
8. Products with that tag will be displayed in Featured products